What is Africa’s competitive Edge? We invite all Africans to collaborate: share your lessons learnt, ask questions and participate on the topic of innovation!
- Explosive new trends, making Africa a world of possibilities.
- Design with Africa – advancing inclusive innovation in majority world contexts
- Exploring BIG DATA
- Driving green industrialisation in SA through funding towards renewable energy and green industries
- Creating an ecosystem for technology innovation and commercialisation
- The truth about innovation
- Systems thinking in innovation
- The Innovation Hub Solution Exchange
- Stimulating dynamic entrepreneurial environments
- Can teen entrepreneurship be a catalyst for innovation, social and economic development in SA & Africa?
- Case studies on innovation leadership skills in Africa.
This is the incredible line-up of speakers:
Peter Greenwall – MD, Innovation101 • MC Masechaba Lekalake – CEO, Masechaba Media • Dr Steve Lennon -Group Executive, Eskom Sustainability • Prof Jaideep Prabhu – Jawaharlal Nehru Professor of Indian Business and Enterprise, Director of the Centre for India • Nic Dawes – Editor-in-Chief, Mail & Guardian • Prof Mugendi M’Rithaa -Industrial designer & researcher – CPUT • Roelf Mulder – MD…XYZDesign•Amanda du Plessis – CEO, Evolution Consulting • Dave Ives – MD, Karabina Solutions • Rentia van Tonder – SBU Head Green Industries, IDC • Prof Willem Clarke – CEO, Resolution Circle • Dan Buchner (USA) – Director of Innovation, Centre for Creative Leadership• Prof Philip Spies – Applied futures studies specialist • McLean Sibanda – CEO, The Innovation Hub • Dr Neville Comins – Innovation Consultant • Palesa Makanda – Entrepreneur Services Director, Endeavor SA • Chris Kanyane – Contributing Director: Business, Culture, Lifestyle, Innovation & Entrepreneurship, Charter Innovations • Serenta Ramraj, Specialist Business Analyst, Sasol ChemCity •
The link to watch the livestream will be sent upon registration.
Innovation, africa summit, SA